topbella

domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

Stuck Sketches August 15 challenge

Hello there!


It's been so long since I've been scrapbooking for the last time... This week-end I've been able to make two layouts ! So let's start with the first one, inspired by a sketch seen on StuckSketches. This is the sketch : 




And this is how I've been inspired. At first, i was very inspired with the two parts of the layout, but no so straight as on this sketch. My 2 y-o and a card he made for his granma were the inspiration to move a little bit the bottom paper so it wasn't that straight. The picture was already cut like that as I wanted to use it on another layour but finally I didn't.
Then, the flowers and this wonderful wooden title. The last touch is the flair from Cuts2Luv :) 


I hope you liked it, I'm almost sure this is one of the LO that I'm the most proud of. Thanks for the visit !





4 comentarios:

Debbi Tehrani dijo...

Such a lovely page! Love how you used that chipboard title as the separating element in the sketch. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Audrey dijo...

Thank you Debby ! It was my pleasure !

Laura Creates dijo...

This is stunning, and I love the title along the diagonal line! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace dijo...

How beautiful! I like the wide photo and the soft embellishing. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Publicar un comentario

Merci pour le commentaire !
Gracias por el comentario !

Audrey
Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Ver todo mi perfil