topbella

domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

Cuts2Luv August challenge

Second post of the day ! August is ending and the deadlines are closer and closer ! 

This is a layout I've made for the Cuts2Luv August challenge. The challenge as always is a moodboard, here it is:


I've been inspired by the color scheme and the stars. I've tried to make my layout to look like a summer night sky, with stars in it. Also, I've used some stickers. 
I have used rhinestone chevrons too, and the word "wonderful" on the top right. 
The flair from Cuts2Luv I've used is the Love one. The color matches perfectly with the layout, and all I can tell about this baby is that I love him ;)

This is my layout :)


Thanks for the visit!!

7 comentarios:

Caroline Elliam dijo...

Ta page est adorable! Merci pour ta participation ma belle!!!

Audrey dijo...

Merci à toi :*

France Ringuette dijo...

Ta page est magnifique Audrey ! J'adore le fond et les ornements. Effectivement ce badge est parfait. Merci de ta participation.

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking dijo...

Super belle page Ethel! J'adore ton jeu de couleur! Merci pour ta participation!

Sandra Bernard dijo...

De toute beauté!!!
Merci de ta participation au défi de cuts2luv

Marie-France alias Badbarbie dijo...

Tu n'aurais pas pu choisir mieux pour le badge, il est parfait pour le combo!! Merci et bonne chance à toi!

PLUMO dijo...

Bravo !!! Merci de participer aux défis de Cuts2luv !

Publicar un comentario

Merci pour le commentaire !
Gracias por el comentario !

Audrey
Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Ver todo mi perfil